Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Your Baby Book

Hey baby cakes!  Mommy just made your baby book (well, at least for the first six months of your life).  I feel like I worked on it nonstop for 2 days (probably because I did!)...and my eyes were all crossed when I was done!  I can't wait until it is mailed to us!  In the meantime, here it is online for you to see!  (And yes, I know...there is a typo on the first page.  Goes to show you that you shouldn't add stuff in at the last minute....oh well!)

http://www.mypublisher.com/share/sharepopup/e/ArhxoTVcWCNG83SYLTe-YUPCrkJB1k66g3uUXURaXNllKM8jCsy6bl712XSdaucO0N4kEnx-Jzo8JkTBOtrapgaHnnZHutcNBIwzArTgAQhhe0ougF0w_6wy2GNDGOBZL0WzfgHgw1zTdKHB7sfd23z934FExACR4ST6ADm9TrwEaVTE0NHvePeANnaGUfNB/s/fb/t/Click%20to%20see%20this%20MyPublisher.com%20creation

No comments:

Post a Comment