Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Positive Pregnancy Test!

It's crazy, little one, but I was in for my yearly exam (and not a day I ever look forward to!) and the doctor just had intuition to give me a pregnancy test for you. Can you believe it? I will always remember the doc coming around the corner into my room, saying "You're pregnant!". And then me, going, "Holy Crap! Am I dreaming? I feel like I am dreaming!". Yes, the first words out of my mouth when I found out I was pregnant was "Holy crap!!!", but trust me, this was all in such a good way! =) We wanted you so bad and thought we may have to do fertility testing and procedures to get pregnant (and had just talked to my doctor about that before she had me take a pregnancy test)...and instead, I already was! The best gift I have ever received!

1 comment:

  1. I am So happy for you guys. Brought tears of joy to my eyes. loved this journal. thank you for sharing. I have been praying for you for months and am now Thanking God for this wonderful blessing. thanks ! Thanks be to God for this indescribable gift !Love jaminoel

    ReplyDelete