Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Told Your Daddy!

Okay, so I was alone at the doc's office when I found out you were in the making...and your Daddy was at home working. I had to wait around for another hour (everyone was at lunch!) to take a blood test, since the urine test was positive. But, I couldn't NOT come home for another hour or so, because your Daddy would wonder where I was...but I also couldn't just call him with this news...so I decided to take the 15 minute drive back to our house to tell him and then drive back for the blood test. When I got home, I ran up the stairs and I think your Dad thought I was crazy or something was super wrong...and out of breath, I said, "We're pregnant!". He probably thought he was dreaming too! =) We just hugged and teared up together...and then he went with me to get my first blood test. You have an amazing Daddy...already willing to do so much for you, only being two weeks in the making!

No comments:

Post a Comment