Friday, September 24, 2010

My, my, my how I've grown!

I was just looking at some old belly pictures from the beginning of YOU and thought it would be fun to see how far you have come!  The first picture is at 9 weeks pregnant, and then the second is from 29 weeks.  I can remember feeling soooo big even at 9 weeks - now I know I was just crazy!  I sometimes look at my belly now (or in the pictures below) and think that I must be wearing one of those pregnancy bellies that the actresses wear in movies!  Still so surreal to have a belly!  The last one is with your Daddy and I at Firebird's (yummy steak!) for my birthday - and I'm posting that one just because he's cute.  =)

I remember thinking I looked big!  How funny now!  (And sorry about the greasy 'do!)

Your Mommy - before her birthday dinner.  You're so big! 

Daddy and Mommy at Firebird's - you have NO IDEA how good that meal was - oh, wait - you probably do actually  =)

1 comment:

  1. You look ADORABLE!!! So super-hip-pregnant-mamma! :) And Happy late Birthday too! We were thinking of you on your day, just didn't quite get a text sent off! Love you and will be counting down the days with you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete