Sunday, June 6, 2010

Your Amazing Dad!

I just had to share my thoughts quickly with you tonight about your Daddy.  He is one super guy.  First of all, he will be the best Father ever (besides your Heavenly Father of course!) to you...play with you, love you, make you giggle, and discipline you (yes, even my sweet precious baby will even need some of that!).  One of the major reasons that I fell in love with him to begin with was because I could see all these things lived out with him and your sisters several years ago.  Also, he treats me like a queen, more so than I ever deserve.  Especially with this pregnancy...he loves to talk about you, plan for you, kisses my belly, lets me buy new clothes for my expanding belly (albeit consignment store clothes, but I could care less - I've gotten some GOOD stuff!), tells me I'm beautfiul daily, and just plain loves me to death.  You will never doubt if your parents love each other! Whew...got a few tears going now!  And he's such a hard worker...he will provide for you so well.  He is big into gardening right now and he is busy at work with that.  He's got a whole garden going in the back with zucchini, squash, radishes (your Mommy's fav!), cantaloupe, green beans, lettuce, carrots....and I know there is more that I am forgetting.  He is so good at it though, it's crazy!  He's such a smartie pants...he builds stuff all the time and loves to get his hands dirty.  Anyway, I just had to tell you how amazing he is...you will soon know that well enough yourself...but always know that your Mommy knows and feels this way and it's only going to get stronger!  I love you baby!  Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment