Sunday, November 7, 2010

Crazy Baby Belly!

Just had to post this real quick for you....when you grow up and we tell you about how you used to move in Mommy's belly all the time...this is just a small, small, SMALL example of what we mean!  Last night you were a crazy baby in there and I luckily got a bit of it...although I wish I could've captured it all because it was a lot crazier than this at times!  It'll be interesting to see if you are a lefty because you LOVE the left side of my belly!  And last night, it was like you were testing how far my uterus and belly would go by shoving yourself over to the left.  I think you like to stick your butt up in the air too.  =)  Anyway, here's a small piece of your performance last night.

So...the video doesn't work on this site.  Not sure why...but this link will take you to the same thing!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment