Friday, April 23, 2010

Figuring YOU out!

Hey there my little one!  I just found some interesting pics and thought I'd share.  So, this week you are developing rapidly.  I am at 7 weeks 3 days today, which is 52 days.  The first pic is what your hand would look like at 6 weeks 6 days (or 48 days).  The second pic is just three days later at 7 weeks 2 days (or 51 days).  That means you are one day passed the second picture right now !  You are growing so fast!  It's crazy to see how much you've grown in just the past few days!



They say you are growing like a weed and you will double in size again this week.  I can feel this happening, believe it or not.  I am a lot more tired this week (I took a little nap yesterday afternoon and I never nap), I (maybe?) feel a little sick sometimes, and my blood sugar readings are easily super low this week too...which is great because that is good for you and your development, but it is a little nerve-wrecking being so low all the time (and I am definitely accomplishing the goal my CDE gave me either!).  Oh well, would rather be on the low side...and I'm sure it will never be perfect...so your mommy will just deal!  =)

I have a busy weekend this weekend, so hopefully we can both keep up with it!